SPANISH OMELET topped with olives
- 4 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Sweet cherries for topping
- Olives for topping
1. Prepare a blended mixture by beating eggs with salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add avocado oil.
3. Heat the avocado oil until it is hot enough for cooking purpose. After that level is achieved, add in the egg mixture.
4. As eggs set, keep pushing the cooked parts of the eggs towards the center, so that the uncooked eggs may flow underneath for better cooking.
5. When eggs are cooked completely and there is no liquid egg, transfer it into plate. Top with olives and half cherries and enjoy.
Protein: 16% 35 kcal
Fat: 78% 177 kcal
Carbohydrates: 6% 14 kcal