CHICKEN THIGH WITH PEPPER
- 2 tbsps. avocado oil
- 4 chicken thigh with skin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp, lime juice
1. Heat your 10-inch large skillet over medium heat, add oil.
2. Coat chicken thighs with onion powder, garlic powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and marinate it for 15 minutes.
3. Once oil is hot, add seasoned chicken thighs to the same pan and cook for 5-8 minute over medium heat.
4. Flip and cook the other side in the same style for another 5-8 minutes
5. Remove chicken thigh from heat, pour lime juice on top.
6. Serve with tomato slice, baby spinach and lemon slice as main dish
Protein: 30% 131 kcal
Fat: 69% 307 kcal
Carbohydrates: 1% 4 kcal