LOW CARB BEEF MEAT LOAF WITH CHEESE
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Mix all recipe ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
3. Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
4. Bake meat loaf uncovered in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes.
5. Once meatloaf is cooked, it will be firm and browned on the top.
6. Remove loaf pan from oven and let it stand on room temperature.
7. Cut loaf into 1-inch thick slice.
8. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top and serve as main dish.
Protein: 34% 128 kcal
Fat: 62% 233 kcal
Carbohydrates: 4% 16 kcal