KETO BEEF BALLS STUFFED WITH CHEESE
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup tbsps. avocado oil
1. Mix ground beef, cheddar cheese, egg, garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper in mixing bowl. Mix together all ingredients until mixed together and roll them into 20 meatballs
2. Heat your heavy bottom skillet over high heat, add oil.
3. Once oil is hot, add meatballs and cook for 10-15 minutes over medium heat until the balls are browned evenly and cooks from inside.
4. Sprinkle mint leaves and red pepper on top.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Protein: 33% 24 kcal
Fat: 60% 43 kcal
Carbohydrates: 7% 5 kcal