KETO CHICKEN SEEKKH KABAB
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Mix all spices in mixing bowl and combine well. Cut chicken into 2-inch piece and coat with spices mixture.
2. Marinade chicken with spices for about 2 hours in fridge.
3. After margination thread marinated chicken pieces on the iron skewers carefully.
4. Place the skewer over charcoal grill and cook for 10-15 minutes. Once cooked flip and cook from another side for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
5. Remove chicken from grill and serve with spinach sauce.
Protein: 41% 130 kcal
Fat: 58% 182 kcal
Carbohydrates: 1% 4 kcal