STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL WITH TOPPING
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup chopped strawberry
- 1/3 cup protein powder
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp liquid Stevia
- ¼ cup raspberries for topping
- I kiwi fruit slice for topping
- 4 oz. coconut flakes for topping
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
1. Mix coconut cream, strawberry, protein powder, avocado oil, stevia in your blender and blend until well combined.
2. Pour smoothie mixture in bowl. Let it set for 30 minutes in freezer.
3. Set raspberries, kiwi slice, coconut flakes and nuts on top.
4. Serve immediately and wnjoy.
Protein: 3% 8 kcal
Fat: 75% 180 kcal
Carbohydrates: 22% 53 kcal